When we scroll through Pinterest or Instagram looking at workouts, diets, or inspirational quotes…..what is it that we are really searching for? More pictures to clog up our phones? More tasks to add to our “to-do” lists? More meal prep guides? More cute sports bras? More kale salad recipes? More images that we think might inspire us, but only leave us feeling defeated? Just….More??
I think we are hoping to find the “answer.” That one new (fill in the blank) that will make everything come together for us. The missing piece that will suddenly create that desired “light bulb moment”; the magic wand that will finally multiply our time and make our efforts count—-and make our goals attainable…..at last!
When we want to lose weight, or get healthier, we go online. We scroll and swipe and like and comment.… We might even try out a plan for a week or two, but when it doesn’t work, we go back to our old ways with our heads hanging down.
I’ve been in the health and wellness arena for a long time. I’ve studied under some of the very best in the business. I’ve been through quite a health journey of my own. I have trained and coached clients for over a decade and guess what: I've found the “answer.” Are you ready for it?
CHANGE HAPPENS SLOWLY BECAUSE CONSISTENCY OVER TIME PRODUCES REAL RESULTS.
Not very sexy, huh? Maybe not what you were hoping to hear….but as a disciple of health & fitness; as a 45 year old woman who is healthier and stronger than she was at age 25, I’m telling you the TRUTH. Every single positive change that you adopt into your life matters!! Every single positive change that you adopt leaves a “deposit” in your wellness bank.....until one day, you wake up and find yourself wealthy—-healthfully speaking :-)
So, where does one begin making changes, and which changes does one need to make?? Well…..I have a free gift for you, and it’s yours next week. If you are already a subscriber to my email list, be on the lookout for this gift to arrive in your inbox. If you’re not, sign up next week to receive this gift. ( http://www.lifebylori.co)
Read it, re-read it, and then, start making your deposits. When you’re ready to dive deeper, my online program is available on my website, too.
My “Life by Lori” online program is a culmination of over 20 years of education, study, and research that began when I was diagnosed with borderline type 2 diabetes at age 25. This program is a 4-week total transformation plan that will be sent to you via email in digital documents and videos. ‘Life by Lori’ takes an integrative, holistic approach to wellness that promotes longevity, … and weight loss is simply a side effect of that!
“Life by Lori” Includes:
- 4 weeks of meal planning
- Snack list / portion guide / staples to keep stocked at home
- 2 full body workouts with pictures
- Goal setting guide
- Instructional videos discussing whole body wellness and ways to improve yours, no matter your starting point.
- Tools to help you recognize distress signals, reduce inflammation, hormonal imbalance, and all the symptoms that accompany those conditions.
- You will walk with me through “A DAY IN THE LIFE.” Here is where I will show you how to use the hours in your day to help you become the best version of yourself.
- Access to a private FB group for others walking through “LIFE BY LORI"
- My mission is to help busy women live their healthiest lives. One thing we all need more of is: TIME! I’d like to give you some of mine….whether it’s in the form of my free download, my online program, or personal one-on-one coaching/training. As always, reach out to me for more information, or to schedule your personal coaching sessions. Lori@lifebylori.co
Now is the time of year when we all fall back into a rhythm. We settle down, get focused, and gain clarity. Make “Life by Lori” a part of your world this autumn…..and watch those steady changes begin to create a change in you.
Forever Your Cheerleader,